Using the calculator to buy glass is simple
- To Start, select a TYPE of glass you require, either Low Iron or Clear (clear has a slight tinge of green but is much cheaper (clear is standard glass))
- Next select the thickness of glass, it's in increments of 2mm from 6mm to 12mm
- Now enter the width. You can request glass up to 3 meters in width but the length can only be a max of 1500mm or any combination as long as the one of the sides must remain under 1600mm (to go through the toughening plant)
- Enter Glass Height. This is the same as the glass width and the same rules must apply.
- If you need an easy clean coating to the glass ( one side) click yes. Easyclean glass is a nano coating that is applied to help prevent limescale and soap build up on the face of the glass.
- Add any drilled holes to the glass panel, you can either upload a drawing or just leave your requirements in the more details box.
- Cutouts are added if you are having any type of cutout required i.e. a hinge cut out for a door or if you need an internal cutout if the glass was being cut around a shape or step for example.
- Glass summary. This will show what you have chosen from the options above, if you need to adjust anything go back up to the various options and change accordingly.
- Add to cart. This will take you to PayPal and you can either just make a straight forward purchase or if you need another panel of glass, click the button in the top right corner of the PayPal screen to return to this page. Remember to change your requirements if you do return.